Do you find yourself in any of these situations?
- You’re in an out of date style rut and have lost of sense of style and interest in clothes.
- You feel like you can’t justify spending time and money on yourself to improve your image.
- Your wardrobe is disorganised and cluttered and you struggle to create outfits for work.
- Most of your clothes are ill-fitted and out-dated after years of neglect.
- You default to the same uninspiring suits for work because they are comfortable.
- You shop in the same 2-3 stores time and time again because it’s convenient.
- It’s been so long since you went shopping that replenishing your wardrobe feels like a chore.
- You need an objective view of your body shape and a guide of where to shop.
- You struggle to find clothes that suit you, your shape and can be worn to a range of events.
Here are some of the results my clients have experienced:
- A polished image that is a better, chicer version of themselves.
- An organised wardrobe with clothes that flatter them and look great.
- Gained more confidence in themselves and how they looked.
- Felt proud of their wardrobes and are able to create outfits quicker and easier.
- Dressed more stylishly and look years younger.
- Learnt how to wear more colours and brighten their wardrobes.
- Learnt how to use accessories to elevate their outfits.
- Received compliments from husbands, partners, family members and co-workers.
- Learnt what styles and colours flatter them so shopping is less overwhelming and stressful.
- Learnt how to shop smarter and what to avoid which has reduced expensive mistakes.
These 4 styling sessions make up the Stylierge Wardrobe Detox & Rebrand Package:
BODY SHAPE & COLOUR CONSULTATION
Identifying your body shape and your best physical attributes and how to accentuate them is the first step to knowing what style and shape of clothing suits you and the importance and impact of colour is often underrated when creating a capsule wardrobe. Wearing the right colours can beautify you and have a dramatic effect on your overall appearance and doing a colour analysis is a great way to see first hand the impact colour can have on you and learn how to combine different colours for maximum effect.
- Makes your eyes sparkle and shine
- Gives your skin a healthy glow
- Can help you look years younger
- Gain you consistent compliments while giving you confidence
Wearing the Wrong Colours
- Dulls your complexion and magnifies skin imperfections
- Can make you appear tired, sick or washed-out
- Makes you look older than you are
- Can give the illusion of added weight
In order to create a capsule wardrobe, we first need to declutter your wardrobe of bad buys, fashion mistakes and clothing and accessories that don’t suit you and no longer work for the image you are trying to portray.
- Work through each piece to establish what looks great on you, what doesn’t and how others can be altered to suit you and your lifestyle now.
- Identify pieces that need to be purged from your wardrobe and given to charity or thrown out.
- Make sure your clothes are talking your language and reflecting your personality
- Show you ‘what to wear’ examples for your different lifestyle requirements
- Offer bespoke fashion advice to compliment your age from the latest fashion trends.
- Work with you to create a shopping list for any missing pieces
- Help you to identify shopping habits that may be causing wardrobe dilemmas
- Advise you on the best way to organise your wardrobe and on storage options, hanger and boxes, to help you.
- The goal is to finish with a decluttered wardrobe ready to be refreshed with your new purchases.
I will conduct pre-shopping research and select shops we will visit during our shopping session to ensure that the time is spent wisely. The shops have been chosen to suit your individual needs, style, and budget.
- Introduce you to different styles of clothes and combinations that you may have previously overlooked.
- Show you how to select pieces that complement your style personality.
- Help you get new ideas on shops that work well for you.
- Teach you about outfit building whilst shopping.
- Give you style tips and advice on accessorising.
- Help you differentiate stylish timeless collections from trendy collections in order to spend your money wisely
- Go home with pieces that flatter you in order to begin building your new wardrobe.
WARDROBE RESTYLING: OUTFIT BUILDING
- Learn to mix & match garments to create stylish looks.
- A clear idea of what items work well together to save you time when getting dressed in the morning.
- Get tips on packing techniques if you travel frequently.
- Create multiple outfits and more confidence in your look.
- Learn style tricks to optimise your garments.
- Learn how to use accessorise to elevate your outfits.
- Create a digital lookbook of yourself in your best outfits for future reference.
YOUR INDIVIDUAL STYLING SESSION
Each client will have different goals, clothing budgets and the amount of time they need for the wardrobe detox and personal shopping sessions. If you have a large wardrobe, you may require a full-day for your wardrobe session and a less time in the shops. If you have a small wardrobe, you will require a half-day for your wardrobe review and a full-day in the shops putting outfits together to create your new wardrobe.
I aim to create a multi-functioning capsule wardrobe by adding pieces to your work and casual wardrobe during your shopping session. However, you may find that the need of one wardrobe is greater. In this case, it’s more effective to focus on one wardrobe at a time and build up the entire wardrobe over several months. My main objective of our sessions is to create the foundation of your capsule wardrobe. Once we have achieved this, we can then work together to refresh your wardrobe every season, annually or every few years.
Please get in touch here to book in your free consultation to discuss your style needs.
Please click here to read client testimonials on my services and what it’s like to work with me.
Click FAQs to find answers to some of the most common questions people have about my services.